For YouOnline Filings with USCIS

By creating an online account with USCIS, applicants now have access to online filings! File your form online for a more convenient and secure experience. The following forms are available to file online:

  • AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address Card
  • G-639, Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Request
  • I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
  • I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
  • I-131A, Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation)
  • I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
  • N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA)
  • N-400, Application for Naturalization
  • N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document
  • N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship
  • N-600K, Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322

For more information regarding the forms you can file online, please visit:


1101 Brickell Avenue, South Tower, Suite 700
Miami, FL 33131
Telephone:   305-579-9218
FAX:   305-579-9219
E-mail:  Canero Lammers Immigration Law Group